- For Clarity versions 15.6.1 and higher:
- Starting in Clarity Version 15.6.1 and higher the Click-to-Run / Office 365 is supported with the MSP Interface.
- Project Online Client Desktop is supported but not Project Online Browser
- Excerpt from the documentation here:
The Microsoft Project (MSP) interface requires .NET Framework 4.5.1 or higher. MSP support now includes C2R editions/Project Online Client Desktop of 2016 and 2019, and either 32-bit or 64-bit editions. However, MSP Online browser edition is not supported
- See the Clarity PPM 15.6.1 Release Notes for more details.
2. For Clarity PPM Versions 15.6 and lower, Office 365 is not supported with the MSP Interface
- As referenced in the compatibilities section of the documentation for CA PPM 15.4.1 (refer to the compatibilities section of your PPM Version for exact Microsoft Office support):
"Microsoft Office 365 2013 and 2016 are supported. CA PPM also supports the Click-to-Run virtualization option; however, Microsoft Project is not supported with this option."
- One way to confirm if your version of MS Project is an Office 365 version, is to search for that specific version on the internet.
- Update history for Office 365 ProPlus (listed by date)
- For MSI versions of MSP, check KB000011553 for the list of supported MS Updates based on the MSP Driver type (new driver/legacy) and PPM Version.