Is there any Datacom documentation available about Data Sharing?
Please read Chapter 15: Parallel Sysplex, Data Sharing (MUFplex)
in the CA Datacom Database and System Administration Guide for version 14.0 or read online here
You can setup a MUFPLEX with one or more MUFs using full data sharing.
You do this by coding the mode parameter in the MUFPLEX startup option as either A or B instead of S for Shadow MUF.
The MUFs need to share the same CXX,LXX and FXX datasets but each MUF must have its own PXX dataset.
and review these techdocs :
- TEC264411 Data Sharing - Using MUFPLEX in a Z/OS Sysplex
- TEC496302 Does CA Datacom support the dynamic growth or rebuild of its MUFPLEX list and lock Coupling Facility structures?
- TEC605254 CALCSIZE utility gets a S0C1 abend and returns ERROR IN IXLCSP MACRO NEED R0 R15 message.
There is a video and pdf that describes the use of MUFPLEX - CA Datacom Tuning 109: Continuous Availability
For shadow MUF see:
- TEC479261 - Implementing Shadow MUF
- TEC427804 - How to use and configure a CA Datacom Shadow MUF.