Deployed and configured cluster probe on redhat cluster environment. However after deploying CDM probe, no resource groups showing in cluster section in cdm probe.
Whenever host name of redhat server and cluster node names are different then this issue would happen.
cdm: 6.10 or later
We must need to make sure both hostname and cluster name should be same then only it would work as expected.
It is a pre-requisite which must be there for cluster and cdm probe to work properly. Unless, this pre-requisite of same hostname is followed these probes cannot work properly, there is no other workaround which could handle this issue.
Once the hostname and node name are same, please do the following:
- deactivate cdm probe on all nodes.
- deactivate cluster probe on all nodes.
- redeploy the cluster and cdm probe again as per the prescribed method i.e. cluster followed by cdm
- activate cluster probe on all nodes and wait for few minutes.
- activate cdm probe on all node, wait for sometime before opening the probe and check the issue.