When "Saved as Flow" is exposed to the TDM Portal, it shows the description of the flow it was saved from.
This article explains in detail why it happens and how we can fix it.
Copies of "Self Service Flows" or the "Agile Requirements Designer flows" are often made and stored in the repository of Test Data Manager to be used by various teams like UAT, SIT etc.
When the flow is copied, the description of the original flow gets carried to the copies as well.
This description of the copied flows is different from the "Title"of the flow and hence TDM Portal displays the description as well.
This can be confusing to the end-user as the "Tile" and "Description" don't match.
Test Data Manager Web Portal
Agile Requirements Designer
1. Launch GTDatamaker.
2. Navigate to the flow that has been copied in the Project Manager screen.
3. Right click on the flow and click on edit.
4. You will get a pop up page to enter the Repository credentials and connect to the service layer.
5. The flow will open up in Agile Requirements Designer.
6. Go to Tools->Properties
7. You can either edit the Description or delete it.
8. Save the flow back to the repository.
The flow in the TDM Portal will now reflect the changes made by you.