In this document you have the steps to export the Active Directory Template from one environment and import it to another one.
Note that we are referring to Active Directory Template but you can use it to any other Endpoint type
We will use JXplorer as LDAP Browser, but you can use other one if you already have one in your system.
1. Open JXplorer and connect to your Provisioning Server, below the details to connect to
2. Navigate to eta > im > CommonObjects > Active Directory Policies
3. Select your Template
4. In menu, select LDIF > Export Subtree
5. Edit the ldif file and Remove the lines with attribute:
6. From your Prod environment, connect to JXplorer, Provisioning Server
7. In menu, LDIF > Import File
8. Select the ldif file you just edit in step 5
9. Click Submit button
10. Close JXplorer
11. Open Provisioning Manager or IdM UI and set the new Endpoint
Below details to connect to Provisioning Server
Host: Provisioning Server Hostname
BindDN: eTGlobalUserName=myuser,eTGlobalUserContainerName=Global Users,eTNamespaceName=CommonObjects,dc=im,dc=eta
Password: Provisioning Global User Password
Note: Connecting to Provisioning Server repository can cause data corruption if you are not familiar with it. Please, pay attention while connected.
In case you do not have JXplorer on your system, you can download it from: