This is resolved in the following Monthly Update Kits.
- r3.5 June Monthly Update Kit
- r3.6 July Monthly Update Kit
The Monthly Update Kits contain defect fixes only. They are only available upon request from Support. To request one of these patch kits please open a new Support Case referencing this Knowledge Base article.
If upgrading isn't an immediate option to resolve this, a restart of the Data Aggregator will allow the system to function again until the next hang.
Stop and restart all services on CAPC, then do a full sync. If this doesn't resolve the issue, then do the following:
1. Stop activemq and the dadaemon on DA.
2. Remove or move the data directory. To remove:
rm -Rf /opt/IMDataAggregator/apache-karaf-2.3.0/data
mv /opt/IMDataAggregator/apache-karaf-2.3.0/data /opt/IMDataAggregator/apache-karaf-2.3.0/data.old
3. Remove the local-jms-broker.xml file.
4. Start the DA (note the dadaemon start will start the activemq process also)