The following steps are required to update the CA UJMA configuration after the i5/OS hostname change.
1. Stop CA UJMA task with command: CAJMASTOP.
2. With WRKLNK command, navigate into the /uujma/ file system and look into every file/directory to change the hostname to new.
3. Update the /uujma/cci/ccirmtd.rc with the new hostname. You can update the file by running the OS/400 command, WRKLNK (Option 5 to navigate the IFS directories to and locate the file. Then use option 2 to invoke the OS/400 text editor).
4. Clear the UUJMA SYS and TMP libraries, by default this is: uujmasys and uujmatmp, with the i5/OS CLRLIB command.
5. When done, rebuild CA UJMA userspaces with:
6. Run command CAJMAGENT (or GO CAMAIN) to check if the new hostname appears on different menus.
7. Finally, start UJMA back with command below:
CAJMASTART COMPONENT(*ALL) CLEANUP(*ALL)