There are certain options that according to the online documentation, are supported by Fast Data Masker (FDM), but those options are not visible in the FDM UI (Mapper).
This document details the steps to make these options visible through the “Options” tab of the FDM UI.
Fast Data Masker GUI
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Grid-Tools\FastDataMasker and launch BuildMap.xls.
(This assumes that FDM was installed at the default location. The path may be different on your Application server)
2. Go to the Options tab and insert the supported functionality into the sheet along with a description.
3. Also add the details like Yes/No for the Char column, Yes or No for the Boolean column and default values if any.
4. Save the file and replace it back into the FDM installation folder.
5. Launch the FDM GUI. The option that you included in the sheet will now be visible.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that the functionality provided by the option you wish to make visible is supported in the specific version of FDM you are using.
Else, even though the option is visible, it may not work as expected.