Please try these suggestions to re-run the 7th step of RA-webservice-REST migration assistant (load the migration txt with DBLoad Utility):
1. Check the import uc4_export_migration.xml report to make sure nothing is skipped and no errors in importing.
2. In client 0, go to UC_SYSTEM_SETTINGS and change the value of SQLVAR_INTERNAL to YES.
3. Manually execute the content SQL statement of webservice_rest_migration.sql in Microsoft SQL Management Studio. Check the WEBSERVICE_REST_MIGRATION.TXT to find the suitable file with your DB.
4. Turn off the old RA-Webservice agent, keep the new RA-Webservice-REST agent running, and then execute the script __WS.REST.MIGRATION.START again.
5. When the script is successfully performed, it should have report messages like this:
6. Please check the online document for details instruction on running RA-webservice-REST migration assistant:
No Upgrade from v2 or v3 RA Web Service Agent
The RA Web Service REST Agent is based on different libs/solution than v3.x. V4.x uses CXF for SOAP Jobs, while v3 used AXIS2. There is no automatic upgrade from Web Service v2 or v3 Agent to Web Service v4 Agent. All connection and Job objects have to be defined/upgraded manually in v4. Web Service Agent v4 solution doesn't replace the Web Service Agent v2 or v3 solution, it needs to be installed on as a separately installed RA Agent. Consequently, a combination of Web Service v2, v3, and v4 Agents can be run in parallel within one Automation Engine or CA Automic Applications Manager system.