This issue is seen because a column that was selected in the column list is no longer a valid column for the page displayed. Please try the following troubleshooting:
1. Navigate to the page with the issue.
2. When the red flare error message is seen again, click on the "x" in the red flare box to close it.
3. Select the "Columns" button as seen in the screenshot attached to this case and unselect all column names except one (keep a very basic column name that would be a valid column)
4. Click the "Apply" button to apply the changes.
5. Click on the column a couple of times to sort on it.
At this point, you can go back to the column picker and select the columns you need to add.