Rally Sync job fails with error API-1019: Could not process the request due to internal error when Projects or Tasks are associated to Milestones
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Clarity PPM, create an Agile Central (AC) to PPM integration with Agile Central, providing the Workspace, Project and Owner
2. Create a project in Clarity PPM and link it to the integration created above
3. Run the Synchronize Agile Central job (Rally Synchronization job)
4. In Agile Central, add more than 20 milestones to the project used for the integration
5. Still in Agile Central, create 3 or 4 features to the initiative created for the PPM project
6. Add all milestones (more than 20) to the features (divide them by each feature)
7. Run the Synchronize Agile Central job again
Expected Result: Features are created with the respective milestones and job completes.
Actual Result: Job fails with the following error because not all milestones are loaded from Agile Central:
API-1019 : Could not process the request due to internal error.
Clarity versions 15.2 and 15.3.
This is caused by: DE36575