Steps to setup ssh-key trust
- Generate a ssh-key on target machine which we want to connect from RA agent machine remotely. Command is
ssh-keygen -t rsa. Follow the on-screen instruction and it will generate two keys
- Public key: /home/demo/.ssh/id_rsa.pub.
- Private key :in /home/demo/.ssh/id_rsa.
Copy the public key to RA agent machine authorized key. Command
- Validation: To validate that the RA agent server is having correct public key from the target machine you can run command ssh-keygen -l -f authorized_keys
- Configure the action "Run Command Line(SSH)" and mention the password for keystore.
In case the action fail for some reason related to authentication please check
on destination server, as there are some configuration set explicitly which can protect key based login.