You can recycle a task using CA OPS/MVS Event Management And Automation.
1. With a SSM Environment:
See the rule SSMCNTL and the operand FCYCLE. The pseudo command rule SSMCNTL is found in library hlq.CCLXRULM.
2. Without a SSM Environment:
1) Need a message rule to intercept the message, whatever it is.
2) This rule must create a dynamic EOM rule to trap the end of the task they want to recycle.
3) Once the dynamic rule is enable, you should issue the stop command against the task.
4) The dynamic rule that detects the end of the task, must issue the start command to start it again.