Enterprise Dashboard and Registry services are not starting and getting the below errors in EnterpriseDashboard Log
ERROR org.grails.web.errors.GrailsExceptionResolver - ConverterException occurred when processing request: [GET] /locale/languages
Unconvertable Object of class: java.util.ArrayList. Stacktrace follows:
org.grails.web.converters.exceptions.ConverterException: Unconvertable Object of class: java.util.ArrayList
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.startInternal(Connector.java: 986)
...........[main] ERROR grails.boot.GrailsApp - Application startup failed
All supported DevTest releases and platforms.
There were hung DevTest processes running in the background.
Stop all the DevTest Components.
1. Execute the below command to make sure no processes are running
>ps -ef | grep Java
If you still see java processes, use the Kill -9 <PID> command to kill the process.
2. Go to the /tmp or /temp folder for the Linux machine
Look to see if there is an i4jdaemon file that has EnterpriseDashboardService in the name like for example:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5 Oct 23 07:38 i4jdaemon__opt_ca_lisa_DevTest_bin_EnterpriseDashboardService
3. Delete the file from this folder, you will need to be root permission to do this.
4. Delete the old lisatmp_x.x folder for clean logs.
5. Restart all the components starting with the Enterprise Dashboard.
Do this command from your DEVTEST_HOME/bin folder to verify the status.
Do the same for the Registry and the other components.