Component: Applications Manager
How do I completely uninstall a remote agent in Unix/Linux or Windows
Make sure the Agent is in a STOPPED status
Inactivate the Agent from the Java client
Go to the site directory of the agent and invoke sosite
Stop all Agent processes using the 'stopso all' command
Delete the Agent's $AW_HOME directory.
1. Make sure the Agent is in a STOPPED status
2. Inactivate the Agent from the Java client (GUI)
3. Open a 'command prompt' as Administrator
4. cd to the site directory of the agent and invoke/run the sosite.bat file.
5. cd to the %AW_HOME%\c directory and run the following command:
instsrv -remove AWW-<AGENT_NAME>
This will uninstall the watchworx service
6. Delete the %AW_HOME% directory and all contents within.