How to turn off the Security triple in Applications Manager for OAE jobs
Article ID: 89920
CA Automic Applications Manager (AM)
How to turn off the Security triple checking in Applications Manager for OAE jobs.
Release: AAMOS499000-8.0-Automic Applications Manager-OS400 Agent
Please follow the instructions below to turn off the security check.
- Go to the location where the Applications Manager OEBS agent service is installed. If you need help locating this please contact Automic support.
- In the Agents home directory please find the directory named site.
- In the site directory find the awenv.ini file and open the file with a file editor.
- In the file under the [OAE] section add
- You will need to restart the OEBS agent in the user interface as well as the Agent service where you just edited the awenv.ini file.
Once you have the check_triple variable to the ini file of the Agent, it will not be affected by any future upgrades as all settings in the ini file remain static unless changed manually.