Detailed Description and Symptoms
U0003358 Transfer key for Agent 'XXXXXXX' has not yet been loaded.Solution
(This is the typical U-code and message received in a Windows Agent log)
An issue with the Agent "Transfer keys" appears on occasion. It occurs when the original authentication data (Company Key) information in the database does not match the authentication (Company Key) information for the Agent.
This problem can be caused by any of the following scenarios:
A) An Agent is started with the wrong OM system name in the Agent's "ini" file
B) A newly installed Agent is started with the same name as another Agent in a different directory
C) From a newly installed Agent\bin directory - the Agent is started with a new name, and subsequently started with a different name.
Use these steps to correct this problem:
1) In Client 0000, edit the UC_AS_SETTINGS variable found in the DIV_VARIABLES folder
2) If it is not there already, add the Validity Keyword 'AUTHENTICATION' with the value 'NO'
3) Restart your AutomationEngine (Server Processes) so that this change is recognized by the OM system
4) Go into Client 0000>System Overview>Agents, right-click the Agent, and choose "Renew transfer key" (this will reset the Agent information in the database)
5) Restart the Agent
If the steps above do not work, then the following steps may also resolve this issue:
1) In Client 0000, go to the HOST folder and delete the Agent object (this object will have the same name as the one you are attempting to start). This will completely remove the Agent and reset any information in the database the Agent
2) Restart the Agent