PeopleSoft Agent doesn't start.
The Agent log shows the message:
U2007021 Cannot find Java Class 'psft/pt8/joa/API'. Check CLASSPATH or generate it with the Application Designer.
Application can't find path to correct libraries.
Verify they Java installed is a full version of Java and not part of another package, also verify the Java is 32 bit. Then, do the following:
1) identify where the 32-bit java jre (please note java 1.7 is required for PT 8.53) is installed
2) Navigate to the 32-bit java jre's /bin/client folder (this is where jvm.dll should be located)
3) Copy the full path to that directory
4) Edit your PATH environment variable so that the first entry is the full path from step 3 above
5) Confirm that this setting has been changed by opening a new windows command line session and typing in the following:
The full path from step 3 above should be and be sure that that is the first entry in your PATH environment variable.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\client;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin;(etc)
If none of the above resolve the issue, please send Support the following:
*) The agent's ini file
*) The results of the following from command line for Windows:
*) OR the results of the following for UNIX/Linux: