In the New / Modern User Experience (UX), the timesheet period carousel (Scrolling time periods) shows time periods out of order after scrolling through multiple periods in the past and then in the future
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
In Administration->General Settings->System Options, ensure 'Activate New User Experience' and 'Activate Timesheets' is checked under New User Experience
1. In Classic Clarity PPM->Administration->Project Management->Time Reporting Periods, create weekly time periods that span both past and future periods. (In this example: Weekly Time Periods that include the duration of 1/3/16 - 2/2/20)
2. In the New UX, click on the Timesheets icon
3. Click the left arrow (click this arrow at least 15xs) to scroll through previous time periods
4. In between clicking the arrow, click on a couple of time periods to display timesheets for that period (In this example, Oct 15 - Oct 21 and July 16 - Jul 22)
5. Click the right arrow to scroll forward through time periods, being sure to scroll past the current time period
Note: You may have to click about 20 - 40 times, as it varies when the issue starts occurring
Expected Results: Time periods consistently display in sequential order based on time period dates (example: Dec 24 - Dec 30, Dec 31 - Jan 5, Jan 6 - Jan 12)
Actual Results: Time periods eventually get out of sequence and stop displaying in time period order (example: Dec 24 - Dec 30, Aug 27 - Sep 2, Sep 3 - Sep 9, though the time periods that the issue starts occurring varies)
This issue is caused by DE37875
After careful review, it has been determined this issue will not be fixed. Please see the Workaround noted below.
Workaround: Click on the Timesheets icon to refresh the New UX Timesheets section / and the scroll/carousel view.
Important: Refreshing just the page won't clear the issue, you have to reset the entire timesheets section by clicking on the Timesheet clock.
Reference the Clarity PPM Customer-Reported Defect Resolution Policy at: https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm-saas/15-6/en/release-information/clarity-ppm-customer-reported-defect-resolution-policy