ResolutionTo resolve this issue, you simply need to delete and recreate the Informatica RA Agent.1. Log into Client 0
2. Go to the HOST folder and edit the Informatica RA Agent.
3. Select the Authorizations tab and make note of the Clients the Agent is available in.
4. Select the Informatica tab and make note of the pmrep/pmcmd directory as shown in the image below.
<Please see attached file for image> align="bottom" border="0" alt=".png" src="http://ecmstage.ca.com/KB%20Asset%20Library/000008440_Embeded/.png">5. Close the Agent window.
6. Right click on the Agent and select Delete.
7. Create a New Informatica Agent with the Same name as the Agent you deleted.
8. Enter the directory saved in Step 4 on the Informatica tab.
9. Start your Agent.Please contact Automic Product Support if you have any questions regarding this article.