Librarian panels still display CA Librarian V4.3 after upgrading to CA Librarian V4.4.
Either the Librarian 4.3 ISPF panel library or load library is being used with Librarian 4.4
If the Librarian Primary panel LIBRPDF has 4.3 on it, that indicates the LIbrarian 4.3 ISPF libraries are being used.
- Change the logon Proc or Clist to use the Librarian V4.4 ISPF libraries - CALUMENU, CALUPENU, CALUSENU, CALUTENU.
If the Librarian Primary panel LIBRPDF has 4.4 on it but the ELIPS panel LIBIP02 has 4.3 on it, that indicates that the correct ISPF panel library is being used but the 4.3 load library is being picked up.
To determine the Librarian load library being used -
1) log on to Librarian and access the ELIPS system
2) On the Command line enter : tso isrddn
This will display the Data Set Allocation list
3) on the Command line enter : m elibrows
This will search the Data Set Allocation list and identify the library or libraries the member ELIBROWS is found in
4) Update the logon Proc or Clist or LINKLIST as needed.