To activate the MessageBox MBean follow these instructions:
- Add the following line to the section [COLLECTIONS] of the ini File where the number indicates the refresh interval tasks=10
- Change the parameter "status" in the [TASKS] section to "state" (this is a typo in the supplied ini File)
- Adjust the filters on the [TASKS] section according to your needs: refresh=5 this is redundant and therefore ignored state=1550 default is 1560-1564,1800-1899 you can enter the status codes either in a range using "-" or using "," as separator objects= default is all objects you can use "," as separator user= default is the user supplied in the global section queue= default is all queues
- To receive task messages (eg for a finished Job run) from other users: Log in to the Java User Interface with the user which is configured in the EMI ini In the UserInterface Settings there is a tab for the messages window. Check the option "Everything in the current client"
- Check the checkbox "Subscribe" in the MBean
- Set ErrorsAndWarningsOnly attribute in the MBean to false if you want to see all messages