Error Message :
U2001017 It was not possible to create list socket because port number '' is already in use.
Unable to start Agent and receive the above error message is displayed in the log file of the Agent.
This error may be seen when:
- Not able to start Agent
- Agent disconnected
- Jobs are stuck in status waiting for the host
- Host is not active in the System Overview
- Agent is not processing Jobs
Files needed for analysis:
- Agent log file from the time the error occurred (Default location: temp folder of the Agent)
- Agent log file that contains the startup section or ini file of the Agent. (Default location: bin folder of the Agent)
- Communication Processes (CP) log files from the time the error occurred. (Default location temp folder of the Automation Engine)