In Agile Designer, the subflow automation script is not updated to the main script in some flows is missing in the main script.
ARD all releases
CA Agile Requirements Designer
This usually happens when the references are not refreshed from the subflow to the master/main flow.
In general, we always recommend regenerating paths and refreshing references if you are experiences issues like this.
Here is an example of how to resolve this:
1. Make a minor change to the subflow in ARD; even moving a block slightly will do.
2. Save the subflow.
3. Repeat for all of the subflows.
4. In the main flow, you will receive a notification saying a subflow update is available. Click the notifications panel like so:
5. Now hit the ‘Reload direct subflows’ button:
6. Now you should be able to generate Automation from the master flow that takes into account the subflows.