Error Message :
With the conditions CHECK_ACTIVITIES, it is possible to check for activities with a specific state. Investigation
This check is not client specific and may also find activities in other clients, if they have the same name. This could lead to an invalid results during the condition check.
The workflow includes a pre-condition in the DUMMY script object, defined as follows:
IF WAIT_6000 resides = 0 with status ANY_ACTIVE in activity window RUN TASK
ELSE THEN redo evaluation in 1 minute
- Import the objects in two separate Clients within the same AE system.
- Start the Script WAIT_6000 object in both Clients.
- In one of the Clients also execute the Workflow object.
- END the script WAIT_6000 object in both Clients.
- Observe that the pre-condition within the Workflow is still not met, although there are no further instances of the script object active within the Client.
- END the script WAIT_6000 in the other Client as well.
- Observe that now the pre-condition is considered to be met and the Workflow ends.
As you can see invalid results may be displayed when the condition is checked due to the activity in another Client.