Affects Release version(s): 5;6
Error Message :
Server Error in '/Deployment/Manager' Environment. Exception Details: Ventum.Bond2.Exceptions.ObjectNotFoundExceptione: Environment cannot be found
When opening an entity, for instance an Application or Environment, the details of that entity open in an additional tab in the ARA UI as it should. When deleting the entity the additional tab, showing the details, stays open and can still be accessed but generates the above error message.
The issue has no impact on the system performance or database integrity. Investigation
- Create an Application (or any Entity suche as Environment, Workflow, etc.)
- Switch to the Application Tab, click on Delete
- The screen automatically turns back to the Menu | Applicaton Tab
- Choose the Application Tab again, and choose Overview
- Error Message pops up: "Server Error in '/Deployment/Manager' Environment. Exception Details: Ventum.Bond2.Exceptions.ObjectNotFoundExceptione: Environment <entity_id> cannot be found"