We are selecting existing tables in Portal and not seeing the fields there like they were when saved in Datamaker.
We created a table from a DDL that contained a column of type timestamp for SQL server, then we registered the table in Datamaker.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In Datamaker, have table populated with variables.
2. In Data Painter, have ~SDATE~ variable, validate, and save in the Data Pool and Data Definition window.
3. Go to the Portal and check the Generators.
- The variables are not showing up and either is the the timestamp.
- Ex. choose ~SDATE~ 2017-11-17 00:00:00:000
- We are selecting existing tables and not seeing the fields there like were saved in Datamaker.
- It does not seem like it's truly being stored in Datamaker.
If you make any changes to the schema and re-register a table in Datamaker that you already registered in Portal, the updates will not be reflected in the Portal.
Re-register the table directly in the TDM Portal and then you will be able to see the data sync on both Datamaker and the Portal.