Saving objects that contain large scripts on systems using a DB2 database cause delays
Article ID: 87610
CA Automic Workload Automation - Automation Engine
Error Message :
After upgrading a DB2 system from Automation Engine (AE) V9 to V11 (up to version 11.1.3), saving objects that contain large scripts can take an extremely long time to save. Investigation
- On an AE V9 using a DB2 database, save an object that contains 20000+ script lines.
- It will take a few minutes to save.
- Upgrade the system from AE V9 to AE V11.1.3.
- Save the same object that contains 20000+ script lines.
- In AE V11.1.3 the same object will take about 30 minutes to save.
Release: AUTWAB99000-11.0-Automic Workload Automation-Base Edition
Root Cause: In V11.1.4 and 11.1.5 several changes where introduced improving the performance using a DB2 database.
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: Released
Automation.Engine 11.1.5 - Available