When a test connection is attempted, from sdm Data Source in Jasper, to verify the connection to Service Desk, the error message:
[DataDirect][OpenAccess SDK JDBC Driver][OpenAccess SDK SQL Engine]Cannot open file 'E:\Progra~1\CA\SERVIC~1\add-ons\oaserver72\ip\schema\csv\oa_tables.csv'. Error Code 0. 'oa_tables.csv'
The same message can also occur when trying to run a report
The problem could be due to ODBC server/client.
The first thing to do is to uninstall and reinstall ODBC (client and server)
1. Verify that Windows Explorer and/or Services Control Panel are NOT opened.
2. Run the following commands from a command prompt opened with 'Run as Administrator' on the CA SDM server:
3. Verify that the CA Service Desk ODBC Agent and the CA Service Desk ODBC Data Access services have been removed via the Services Control Panel.
If they are not, verify what is the situation for those services in the registry, via regedit, in the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services' entries. Please take a backup of the registry before doing any change.
4. Open the file 'C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\services' with a text editor (Please take a backup of the file before modifying it).
Search for the following entries (they are usually at the bottom of the file) and delete them:
OA7_19985 19985/tcp # OpenAccess 7 service CA Service Desk Manager ODBC Agent
OA7_19987 19987/tcp # OpenAccess 7 service CA Service Desk Manager ODBC Data Access
5. Reboot SDM server
6. Verify again that the Services Control Panel and/or the Windows Explorer are NOT opened. Run the following commands from a command prompt opened with 'Run as Administrator':
7. Verify that the CA Service Desk ODBC Agent and the CA Service Desk ODBC Data Access services have been created and are in Running status.
8. Test the CA SDM-CABI ODBC connection