Error Message :
U00063079 FT '8309281' unable to load the restart info file (StatusStore) 'C:\Program Files\UC4\Agents\Windows\TEMP\\FT0.sts' for FT '0',
reason: '2 - The system cannot find the file specified.'.A failed JOBF file transfer is unable to restart because it always looks for the same file name, "FT0.sts" resulting in the above errror message.
Status store files generate different names each time so it should be looking for a unique.sts file name not always "FT0.sts."
- Create a new JOBF job object.
- In the FROM section, select a single agent as the Source host and enter a directory path for a text file.
- EXAMPLE: C:\Automic\user_tests\hki\transferme.txt
- In the TO section, select a host group as the Target host and enter a directory path for the text file.
- Please ensure you already have an existing file called 'transferme.txt' in the target directory path so that we can force the JOBF to abort, which will allow the .sts files to stay.
- Under the 'File exists' sub-section, please select 'Cancel'.
Your test JOBF should look something like this:
<Please see attached file for image>
- Run the test jobf job and it should fail with an error that file already exists.
- Remove that existing file from the target directory path.
- Now, restart that same failed jobf job from the 'Last Restart Position'.
The JOBF aborted with the error: C:\Program Files\UC4\Agents\Windows\TEMP\FT0.sts|0|2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
It will run the job successfully because the .sts file exists and can finally transfer the file from the source to target because there is no existing file in there yet.
Something to determine if I’m affected, steps to reproduce, etc.