DUAS5: How to disable the Automatic Launcher Startup
Article ID: 87003
CA Automic Dollar Universe
Affects Release version(s): 5
Error Message :
Patch level detected:Dollar Universe 5.6
Product Version: Dollar.Universe 5.3 and 5.6
How to disable launcher startup after a system issue?
Root Cause: After a System issue or abnormal reboot of the server, you may need to check all the Scheduled Launches before allowing Dollar Universe start to submit it.
OS Version: All
In order to disable the launcher startup follow the instructions listed below:
- Edit the uxstartup_gen.* file
- Comment the following line:
#$UXEXE/uxstratm $SOCIETE X $NOEUD "L"
REM%UXEXE%\uxstratm.exe %SOCIETE% A %NOEUD% "L"
- Start Dollar Universe ( launching the script uxstartup)
- Check the launches already scheduled ( removing or holding the ones needed).
- Start manually the launcher.
Warning : If these actions are only related to an exceptional situation, do not forget to uncomment the launcher startup in the uxstartup_gen file for the next normal startup.
Fix Status: No Fix