After deleting the "Application Discovery" node from the tree view in USM, it will return after some time, or after a wasp restart. Users who wish to disable Application Discovery will find that they are unable to permanently delete this node.
- Delete the groups and container from USM
- On the primary hub, highlight the "nis_server" probe
- Shift-right-click on the probe and select "Raw Configure"
- Find the "preconfigured groups" config section and expand it
- highlight the "container_ApplicationDiscovery" node
- Click the "Delete Section" button to remove this section
- click OK
- restart the UMP wasp probe