Description :Submission account change in a provoked task on a remote MU is not taken into consideration, when deployed via package
The test was done with cross node session on node1 on Linux , node2 on Windows . The template task is created in APP, then deployed as a package. Then, deploy the package to EXP area. Please check the below for detailed steps. A video is available, and is very clear.
1. Create 2 uprocs (UPR1 and UPR2) of node 1 in APP area 2. Create a session with UPR1 as the header, UPR2 child uproc with Specific MU targeting node 2 in APP area 3. Create a new template scheduled task called TSK1 session SES1, submission user "MDM", in APP area of node 1, with the template name that matches an MU of node 1
4. Deploy the same uprocs and session to the APP area of node 2. Deploying the session and objects is done with "Send to", not package.
5. Within task TSK1, create specific provoked task called UPR2 for uproc UPR2 of the session, submission user "administrator". Ensure that the related submission accounts are present on their respective nodes . 6. Deploy all the objects to a package using the main task (expand it to include the specific provoked task)
7. Deploy all the objects using the option "to management unit" (enable the two checkmarks at the bottom of the deployment screen) and select EXP for the area Do not select any management units in this step.
8. Launch the task in EXP from Node 1
the upr2 running on Node 2 will not run with the submission account set by the specific provoked task