Description :UXLST command is not running properly whether from command line or inside a script.
When it's executed from command line the following error message is displayed:
UXLST command in error
Cause type: Other Root Cause: There was an outage on January 4th, 2016 at 2:18AM, which caused the history data file's index, u_fmcx60.idx, to not complete a write operation. This can be seen by the presence of the file u_fmcx60.idx_inv in the $UXDEX/data folder. The 'uxlst ctl' command failed because it could not properly read the history data file due to the corrupt index file. An offline reorganization would re-index the the data file and address the issue.
1) From the root of the Dollar Universe installation directory, load the $U environment: . ./unienv.ksh
2) from the $U bin folder, run the shutdown command: $UXEXE/unistop
3) Ensure that all $U processes are stopped: ps -ef | grep ux
4) Remove the _inv file(s) from the data folder
5) Run the offline reorganization: $UXEXE/unireorg > reorg.log