Error Message :
The Universe.log file is full of messages as follows:
Patch level detected:Dollar Universe 6.2.00
Product Version: Dollar.Universe 6.2.0
Description :Some Task are not scheduled properly.
Calculator can be very busy to tried to read the u_fmta.dta file and cpu can reached 100% of usage.
Root Cause: It can happens when the file u_fmta60.dta is corrupted.
- Stop Dolar Universe (unistop command)
- Save the existing files U_FMTA60.DTA and U_FMTA60.IDX from folder DATA/EXP
- With a previous backup, replace the files U_FMTA60.DTA and U_FMTA60.IDX.
note : if you created or modifed a task between the backup time and now, you will lose your changed and you will have to recreate your task after the procedure.
- Do a reorganization (unireorg command)
- Restart Dollar Univserse (unistart command)
- Check if all the tasks are planified
Note : If you have no previous backup of these files, call Automic Customer Service, they will give you a procedure to reinitialize your files
Fix Status: No Fix