Error Message :
2017-08-30 08:52:49.113 [main] c.a.s.l.a.AEService ERROR An object named 'ABD/SBB01' already exists
com.automic.sara.ldapsync.exceptions.SynchronizationException: An object named 'ABD/SBB01' already existsWhen using LDAPSync, an error similar to the one above is displayed in the log file for the LDAPSync or the report of the Job where the LDAPSync is running.
This issue can occur when a User does not exist in the Client that you are attempting to sync (such as Client 200), but it does exist in Client 0. The reason for this is that the process of the LDAPSync software when syncing a new user from Active Directory (AD) to the Automation Engine (AE) is:
The message shown below when found in the log file means that there are existing user(s) with same name/department in client 0.
- Create User in Client 0.
- Then move the User to the configured client.
In other words, the LDAPSync process to synchronize new users from AD to AE should be to:
com.automic.sara.ldapsync.exceptions.SynchronizationException: An object named 'ABD/SBB01' already exists
- Create User from client 0.
- Then move user created in step 1 to a configured client, such as client 200.
1) What is the responsibility of the User Cache?
2) What exactly happens during an LDAP Login?LDAP => PWP connects to LDAP server and provides credentials
- The Primary Worker Process (PWP) is processing login's and sending updates to the Worker Processes (WP's).
3) How can the Login Process be influenced?
- LDAP => OK /NOK
- LDAPS/Kerberos => Java Worker Process (JWP) processes the credentials verification
- If 3rd party system can not be reached, the provided password (pwd) is matched against the last successful login to the AE system.