Schedule objects do not process period-turnaround if schedule in status STOPPED_QUEUE
Article ID: 85062
CA Automic Workload Automation - Automation Engine
Error Message :
N/ATasks within Schedule are activated after the start time has been exceeded under specific conditions.
Schedule objects do not process their period-turnaround if the schedule is in a status of STOPPED_QUEUE.
Period turnaround is processed when the queue is set to GO again.
- Create JOBP with 1 task inside.
- Create Schedule object
- Add the JOBP to the schedule 6 times. Once at 22:00, 23:00, 23:30, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:30
- Executed Schedule before 22:00
- Stop Queue used by Schedule
- Restart Queue next day after 3:30
Root Cause: Schedule objects did not process their period-turnaround if the schedule is in status STOPPED_QUEUE. Period turnaround is processed when queue is set to GO again.
OS Version: N/A
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Automation Engine 12.0.0 - Available
Automation Engine 11.2.3 - Available