Display of Process Monitoring tab does not match actual filter display
Article ID: 85040
CA Automic Workload Automation - Automation Engine
AUTOMIC WORKLOAD AUTOMATION
Error Message :
The display of the Process Monitoring tab does not match the actual filter display. Here is what is should be displayed:
- The tab should not show the Queue name if a Queue is selected on the left panel, instead it should show the Custom Filter as it does in version 12.0.2.
- Selecting a custom filter should update the tab title to the filter name
- When having a Custom Filter selected, and then selecting a Queue from the left panel:
- The selected Filter in the drop down on the top right should reset to 'Custom Filter'
- The tab title should reset to 'Custom Filter'
- When clicking through Queues in the left panel, the selected Queue should be highlighted
<Please see attached file for image>
Root Cause: When using a saved filter, and then changing the filter using the queue list, the filter name is not updated correctly in the tab title where the filter is displayed.
OS Version: N/A
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Component(s): User Interface
Automic Web Interface 12.1.0
Automic Web Interface 12.0.3