ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Task fails to execute "Run At" exception
Article ID: 84871
CA Automic Dollar Universe
Error Message :
N/AIn some cases "Run At" exceptions are not executed.
It is not yet entirely clear which circumstances invoke the issue. Elements that may play a role are:
- Rule of the Task is NEVER
- Multiple "Run At" exceptions are added to the Task to run the Task for one-off executions
- The "Run At" exceptions are recycled (an exception that has already run in the past is re-used for another execution in the future)
Root Cause: Still being investigated.
OS Version: N/A
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Dollar Universe 6.9.21 - Available
- When the list of "Run At" exception becomes long delete old entries
- When creating a "Run At" exception for a future run always create it by using the "Add" option, don't recycle