Error Message :
Properties settings inside the RA FTP tab gets reset back to its RA FTP base job settings when changes are made to other tasks in the Workflow.
1. Create a RA FTP job with commands inside the FTP tab (confirmed base job is *not* empty or blank):
Root Cause: The ae-java-api.jar needs to be updated.
Release: AUTWAB99000-12.0-Automic Workload Automation-Base Edition
Upgrade the Automation Engine to one of the fixed versions.
Fix Status: In Progress
Component(s): AE Server
Automation Engine 12.2.0 - Planned release date: 2018-06-29
Automation Engine 12.1.2 - Planned release date: 2018-05-23
Automation Engine 12.0.6 - Planned release date: 2018-09-10
A dev-build of a JavaAPI for AWI can be requested from Support to bypass the issue.
To apply the workaround:
1. Shutdown AWI
2. Backup the JavaAPI from the AWI in <TOMCAT_ROOT_DIRECTORY>\webapps\awi\WEB-INF\bundle\ae-java-api.jar
3. Replace it with the dev-build JavaAPI
4. Restart AWI
Optional steps if AWI isn't able to restart after the replacement because of a dependency error:
1. Copy the backup of ae-java-api.jar back into AWI
2. Replace the zipfile-content "com\uc4\api\objects\JobPlanTask.class" from the AWI JavaAPI with "com\uc4\api\objects\JobPlanTask.class" from the dev-build JavaAPI with help of a ZIP program