STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Home > Resource Management > Resources
2. Create a new resource called James. Ensure the resource id contains an apostrophe: J_O'Hara
3. Create a project called James Project and add the resource created as a team member
4. XOG the project out by using the prj_projects_read.xml file
5. Delete the team member from the project
6. XOG the output file to add James as a team member
Expected result: Team member is added
Actual result: The XOG write throws an error and the team member is not added
This is caused by DE36633
CA PPM 14.X and 15.X
This is fixed within CA PPM 15.4
Workaround for previous releases:
Remove apostrophes from resource ids.
But, if the resource is financially enabled, you can not modify the resource id.
You might get a similar error on the output file:
<Description>Project Object update failed</Description>
java.lang.Exception: 101 : java.sql.SQLException: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near 'o'.