STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Home > Resource Management > Resources
2. Create a new resource called James. Ensure the resource id contains an apostrophe: J_O'Hara
3. Create a project called James Project and add the resource created as a team member
4. XOG the project out by using the prj_projects_read.xml file
5. Delete the team member from the project
6. XOG the output file to add James as a team member
Expected result: Team member is added
Actual result: The XOG write throws an error and the team member is not added
This is caused by DE36633
This is fixed within CA PPM 15.4
Workaround for previous releases:
Remove apostrophes from resource ids.
But, if the resource is financially enabled, you can not modify the resource id.
You might get a similar error on the output file:
<Description>Project Object update failed</Description>
java.lang.Exception: 101 : java.sql.SQLException: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near 'o'.