Unable to Store cached value: Could not get a resource from the pool
The reason is that the gateway is not able to communicate with redis
1. Try telnet to port 6379 on redis from gateway and the telnet should fail
2. Run netstat -tnap on redis and you will see port 6379 is listening.
3. Even though you have turned off firewall and iptables on redis you will still not be able to telnet to port 6379 from gateway.
4. Check /etc/redis.conf ( on Centos system ) and you will see redis is listening on 127.0.0.1.
5. Add 0.0.0.0 to redis.conf file or comment 127.0.0.1, below is the sample
# IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WANT YOUR INSTANCE TO LISTEN TO ALL THE INTERFACES
# JUST COMMENT THE FOLLOWING LINE.
6. Restart redis
7. Now try sending the request to redis through the policy which you have built and it should be successful.