I have changed the host name of the Windows 2012 server, changed a lot of CCS settings by calling the Graphical Interface with the CAUGUI SETTINGS command.
I changed all the references to the old host name by the new one and restarted the CA-Unicenter service
When trying to open the console log by running 'caugui conlog", there is an error message regarding the UNISHARE$ mapping which was still pointing to our old host name.
The old host name was still referenced in the CA Directory Services.
To display the different host names managed by the CA Directory Services, you can run the 'caudirap uniapp.map' command
1) stop the CCS Directory Services by running: "caudirhd shut"
2) save file C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\CCS\WVEM\uniapp.map
3) with notepad, replace the old host name by the new one everywhere
4) rebuild the CCS GUI by executing: cautcfg /gui
5) and finally restart the CA-Unicenter service in Windows