Advanced reporting shows incorrect data for financial plans using Period Type of Annual. This behavior exists for all types of Financial plans (Cost, Benefit and Budget) and happens both in Ad-Hoc views and out of the box reports.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure your Data Warehouse Entity has annual plan periods defined and active
2. Use a project that is associated to that Entity
3. Create an Annual Type cost plan
a. Make the Annual Amount = $1,000,000
b. Change TSV to month and observe the monthly amounts
c. Change the TSV back to Annual
4. Make sure the Time Slicing job runs
5. Run Load Data Warehouse job in Full mode
6. Run Project Storyboard Report for project, Program Status Detail for Programs, Program Budget vs. Forecast by Period
a. Choose your Annual Period
1. Create an Ad-hoc view from the Investment Domain
2. Filter for your investment (project, idea, program, etc)
3. Add fields to your view
a. Plan Period Type
Investments=>Financial Plans=>Cost and Budget Plans=> Then either
Plan Totals=>Total Cost => Plan Total Cost OR...
Fiscal Periods=>Cost=>Planned Cost
Fiscal Periods => Cost
Expected Results: $1,000,000 shows for the Planned Cost
Actual Results: 14.3 Planned Cost Amount shows $999,999.96, in 14.4 it shows $84,669.45
This issue is caused by CLRT-80716/CLRT-80605
This applies to CA PPM 14.3 and 14.4
This issue is fixed in CA PPM 14.4 patch 7 and 15.1.
Use Period Type of Monthly when creating Financial Plans.