When the Return button is used from a page that has been reached from a link in a Program, although the pages shown seem to be a Program, its Properties subpages are for a Project.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create custom sub object 'z_object' on Project object
- Create custom attribute 'z_attribute' on Cost Plan object of type Number
- Add attribute 'z_attribute' to the Property view of Cost Plan object
- Create custom link 'z_link' with action 'z_object Properties' and set the 'z_object Internal ID' to 'z_attribute'
- Add attribute 'z_attribute' to the List view of Cost Plan object and set link for it to 'z_link'
- Create Project object instance of type Program
- Create 'z_object' object instance on the program
- Note down internal ID of created 'z_object' object instance (e.g.: 5000000)
- Create Cost Plan object instance on the program
- Set attribute 'z_attribute' to the value from step 8 (e.g.: 5000000)
- Navigate to Cost Plan List view
- Click on link on attribute 'z_attribute'
- Press Return button
- Hover over Properties tab
Expected Results: Subpages shown are Subpages from Program
Actual Results: Subpages shown are Subpages from Project