Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Administration > Studio > Objects > Status Report object
2. Create an attribute called StatRep (string type) and make it required
3. Create a project called StatusReport_prj and create a status report instance.
4. The required field is part of the status report creation
5. Login to the new UX and find the project StatusReport_prj
6. Go to the Status tab
Expected result: Status report to be shown correctly.
Actual result: An error is shown: "CMN-0007: Attribute 'StatRep' is required"
This is caused by DE36350
CA PPM 15.1, 15.2, 15.3
Currently the NewUX status report doesn't support custom attributes. This is a known limitation.
If you want to not display this error message ('CMN-0007: Attribute 'StatRep' is required' and/or 'API 1004 - Invalid Resource Identifier Undefined'), the custom-required attribute will need to have a default value since there is no way at this time to make the custom attribute visible in the NewUX.