WCC Enterprise Command Line (ECLI) on UNIX, the file import functionality fails with permission denied error.
The Enterprise Command line (ECLI) core dumped when running a command via WCC UI.
/]# file core.64815
core.64815: ELF 32-bit LSB core file Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), SVR4-style, from '/app/autosys/SharedComponents/iTechnology/AutoSysCommandWrapper.exe'
[[email protected] /]#
The core file was created by AutoSysCommandWrapper.exe
It was observed that when doing import, the ECLI fails with "connection refused" java error and a java crash report is created.
When using Enterprise Command Line on UNIX, the file import functionality does not work due to an incorrect umask value in an environment setting.
To set the correct value, do the following:
1. Run the following command:
2. Open the file at the following location:
3. Insert the following command on the line preceding the line
that contains ./igateway -b:
4. Insert the following command on the line preceding the line
that contains ./igateway -d:
5. Save the file.
6. Run the following command: