Steps to Reproduce:
Let use a project object as the process primary object
1. Go to Administration > Studio > Objects
2. Create an attribute based on static list lookup.
Example: My project area attribute tied to "Project Area" lookup (id. PBK_LKP_PRJ_AREA)
3. Go to Administration > Data Administration > Processes
4. Create a new process.
Primary object: Project
Start option: Update
Start Condition: ( Project My project area = 'Project Charter' )
Link the Start step to the Finih Step
Validate and Activate it
5. Find below screenshot on what the auto-start condition looks like
<Please see attached file for image>
6. Go to Administration > Data Administration > Lookups
7. Filter by "Project Area" lookup (id. PBK_LKP_PRJ_AREA)
8. Go to the Values and deactivate the Project Charter value
9. Go back to the process we created and go to the "Start options" tab
<Please see attached file for image>Expected results:
The auto-start condition to display as it was setActual results:
The auto-start condition has vanished and is blank.