Remove HTML from Description in JIRA
Article ID: 77117
CA Agile Central On Premise (Rally)
CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
When using the JIRA connector to copy data from Agile Central to JIRA, the Description field in JIRA shows HTML tags. This is only an issue for JIRA on-prem users.
In order to remove HTML from the Description field in JIRA, a JIRA Admin will need to enable wiki text rendering. To do this, please take the following steps:
- from the gear in the top right select "Issues"
- click on "Field Configurations" on the left
- select the name of the configuaration you are using
- scroll down to the "Description" field
- click on the "Renderers" link on the right of "Description"
- select "wiki style renderer" from the dropdown
- click on "Update"