- Make sure that the email server that Clarity is attached to is configured to handle SMS (The gateway that handles SMS messages for you)
- To set up SMS notifications we need to first have the mail server configured in the NSA under Properties > System > Mail Server
- Configure the user record with an SMS email address: Home > Account Settings > SMS email address (something like [email protected]
- Once it is configured correctly on your email server and SMS mail can be sent successfully from your email client, the same SMS address should work from Clarity
SaaS On-Demand Customers
- On-Demand Environment must be email enabled (Please note the On-Demand service supports email notifications, the service does not support enable SMS notification option only.
- Configure the user record with an SMS email address
- Go to Home > Account Settings > SMS email address (something like [email protected]